Cotton Crib Mattress Pad Is This An Ok List Of Newborn Baby Items??

Is this an ok list of newborn baby items?? - cotton crib mattress pad

I have little time on my hands and now I have a list of things I buy for my baby. What should I add to the list or are missing or that the list is useless? It gives me until December, so I have plenty of time to prepare, but also ideas and suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

Food
Several bottles
Bottle brushes
Burp Cloths
Bib
Formula
Lollipops

Sleep
Cradle-Includes dresser and changing table
Crib Mattress
Crib Bedding
Change gaming platform quilt related
Layers of blankets

Clothing, everything must be nice!
Onesies package for new --
Creepers matching pants
Socks / Slippers
Mitts
Hats
Baby Jacket
Baby Clothes
Baby Ribbons

Baby Care
Newborn Diapers
Wipes
Baby Bath
Baby Wipes Sets
Wipes
* Baby Soap *
Baby Lotion
Baby Hairbrush
First Aid Kit
Cotton balls
Alcohol
Disadvantages of diaper rash cream

Travel
Car Seat
Stroller
Diaper Bag

Activity
Gorilla Baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment