Knee And Shin Pain High School Cross Country And Track Runner And Having Shin And Knee Pain.?

High school cross country and track runner and having shin and knee pain.? - knee and shin pain


I'm a big school and the cross country track runner from there. Last year, for the surveillance was injured the whole season with the divisions and tibial stress fracture. There were virtually no training in the summer and then when I started to run background I started with hip pain, which eventually ended the season pain.i my knee skiing ground and took out 3 weeks. I begin, for the length of the train, and I want to book a time of the year in the last year. anyway its only been 3 weeks since they started running and has already knee and leg pain. What should I do? Is there anyway, to a greater extent with no free time? I do not have much calcium intake should take calcium pills or something? Please help me .. I really want to have a successful season.

0 comments:

Post a Comment