Culinary Schools In Connecticut Culinary School, Goods Schools, And Any Tips?

Culinary School, goods schools, and any tips? - culinary schools in connecticut

Well, I think I into the kitchen and everything. I mean, in my 10th Year. But I enjoy cooking and baking. So I think the position in this department. Can you please good schools. I live in Connecticut and am in the vicinity of New York. It's like 30 minutes by train, one hours drive away. I'm not too far to go to the university. As far as I would VA. Perhaps a little further. But please tell me about good schools. Even if you went to culinary school. Tell me, what are the good grades and everything. Even in the classes. Tell me what I want to make a long, successful and earn decent money and good money. Also any advice or a heads-up about this business.

3 comments:

mommyx2 said...

CIA (Hyde Park, as mentioned above) is very good.

New England Culinary Institute is a great school and it's in Vermont - and not far Absolutley breathtaking beauty. At least the search.

Most of the listed schools are one-day excursion of 1 or 2, where you visit and tour. The cooking school is very expensive (as expensive Ivy League university), I would advise you before a couple of travel. But it's worth it.

Christin... said...

Johnson & Wales in Providence, Rhode Iceland has a culinary program at large. Hopefully not too far from you. This is a private school, but it is very easy to accept. I hope that helped:)

truthine... said...

Hyde Park, New York, is comfortable and there probably one of the best cooking schools.

Post a Comment