Oil Filter Manufacturers 2009 Toyota Rav4 Oil Filter, All The Oil Leaked Out On The First Trip Out. What Did I Do Wrong?

2009 Toyota Rav4 Oil Filter, all the oil leaked out on the first trip out. What did I do wrong? - oil filter manufacturers

I have always changed the oil in my car! This "new" system is ridiculous to have U.S. manufacturers no longer with this type of filter, 50 years ago. I have a filter in the way it should be, and the oil spilled in the first trip. Luckily, I saw what was happening. I do not think I lost the engine. Now I have to be towed to the Toyota garage, and I hope the engine is in order. Can someone me an idea of what might have happened, waiting in the garage opened on Monday. (It is Saturday night)

5 comments:

Thomas E said...

NOT likely ruin the engine if you saw what was happening. "It comes with a metal insert filter cartridges? In fact, he is back in style and European cars almost exclusively. What is more resource-efficient (cheaper), since they will not pull all the steel in the layer in the filter. That can" backwards "? work is sitting in the drip pan you need is a hose - maybe? It is important that the pot O-ring remains securely in place of good thick, sticky grease. is suitable, cut the seal ring when he returns. I remove the filter -- CK O-ring replacement - if this is enough for the oil to make it full and do they bring. c What the dealers, though. you call - who has probably not hurt the engine. register a trailer and add oil expensive.

Passo L said...

As a replacement for the oil filter should come with a new sealing ring and a filter element. Make sure that the new filter is inserted correctly and replace the oil filter gasket before the device.
Start the engine to check the oil level and leaks in the filter. Incorrect installation of the device can re-oil filter gasket or oil leaks

Rickey M said...

If the oil filter is mounted around the motor is closed, or deleted, or old gasket / O-ring Enginger sometimes, it's chk if uu dont have 2 joints to ensure that the flight in order to check the drain plug cracks and joints

Rickey M said...

If the oil filter is mounted around the motor is closed, or deleted, or old gasket / O-ring Enginger sometimes, it's chk if uu dont have 2 joints to ensure that the flight in order to check the drain plug cracks and joints

Erics Towing & Auto Sales Inc. said...

sounds like a real bad design
I was not at a time, saw

Post a Comment